Friday, November 15, 2013

Working Through The Energy

The energy feels intense lately, especially the last few days.
I have legitimate reason to feel irritable, out of sync
and emotional with situations going on in my life. But
the emotions and irritability in my body have become
almost unbearable. I am working with the feelings, emotions,
insights, trying to sort my way through the intensity to
a place of peace, deep deep insight, and tranquility.
To find a place where it all makes sense. These things
have come up in my life, because I have some past and present
work to do, that depends on my future. If I do not do the work
now~it WILL continue, and I will have to do it later.
This is an OPPORTUNITY.

Here is a passage from a blog I found~ The Golden Age Of Truth.
I have been intuitively feeling that comet ISON, the resent solar
activity is having an intense affect on everyone. So I really like
how she explains it and her insights into it.

"Do you often think about the effects of the stars around you? the Moon and the Planets? Well, as an aspiring student of the Greater Mysteries…certainly I need to explore just how these Divine Intelligences effect mankind…and effect how we are developing over the weeks, months and years. This week is a relatively calm in the beginning, in that you are thinking, reflecting, likely daydreaming, and probably not motoring along very quickly in any particular direction because you are a lot in the “head”. The time you are spending this week doing all this thinking and reflecting and musing upon your life experiences, will prove to be very valuable to you and you are not to discount ideas, inspirations and plans that do come to your mind. Make note of them.

We will be drawn into the effects of the Full moon once again fully on Friday, so you will start to notice this by about Wednesday when there will be various irritations and interferences that are seeking to disturb you and your desire to “do your own thing”. Make sure you check out just what these disturbances are…if they are coming from a loved one, family member, child, friend or colleague…pay attention. You have made some very important commitments to these people (Souls) that you have incarnated with for this lifetime and they may be needing you to fulfill that commitment now. If you ignore their pleas, calls, or the way they are just plain “bugging you”…then you are only putting off the inevitable fulfillment of your agreement. Make sure you take a 2nd look at just what these people mean to you in your life….regardless of their level of spiritual awakening or conscious state. What do you mean to them? What do they mean to you?

Here’s an example…I had a vision of what I had promised, prior to incarnating, to do to help my youngest son (his soul mandate) for this life time. He is now an adult. It would be very spiritually unlawful for me to not stand behind my word to this Soul. Just a thought….maybe it will trigger some memory in you too?

So…go smoothly this week….no need to get upset or annoyed…put aside distinct time for yourself..and for helping others…it will then all work out nicely!

In Light and in Peace,

Kathy

P.S. The Comet ISON is already effecting you as it moves in closer causing different vibrations in our Solar system…more on that next week…."


-----
I especially like the paragraph I bolded where she talks about "You have made some very important commitments to these people (Souls) that you have incarnated with for this lifetime and they may be needing you to fulfill that commitment now. If you ignore their pleas, calls, or the way they are just plain “bugging you”…then you are only putting off the inevitable fulfillment of your agreement. Make sure you take a 2nd look at just what these people mean to you in your life….regardless of their level of spiritual awakening or conscious state. What do you mean to them? What do they mean to you?" I will be doing this. I beleive in soul contracts and commitments. I would like to honor my universal heart love to them, go deep and listen to what I need to do, to remember, and honor as the precious soul and souls I have been put together with. This would mean setting aside pride, jealousy, want for control, wanting to punish, and regardless of that souls level of enlightenment or path at the moment, there is still an agreement, a commitment, and most importantly....LOVE.

~Jenny

No comments: