Tuesday, July 10, 2012

things I have learned in the last 3 months...

With every period of darkness, there is a dawn

God knows whats good for you more than you do...

If you have self confidence, no one can bring you down

Everyone is not out to get you, Everything does not
have to do with you

If you do the right thing, you will be blessed.
I have been blessed with a beautiful home,
God has put me in a special place.

If you can’t be kind and loving towards someone,
you should at least be neutral and still treat
that person cordially. It is not nice to alienate
anyone because of your own insecurities.

There is a definite reason and plan as to why
things happen the way they happen. Had I not
lived in my parents cabin for a month before moving
on to where I am now, I wouldn’t be as strong as I
am now. It was a time of extreme inner reflection
and being surrounded by the love of my family.
I am like Tawanda (Fried Green Tomatoes) now
and can do anything! After living in fear of being
eaten alive by wild animals, and sucking up that fear,
I can handle anything. Plus I am no longer so
afraid of spiders.

It’s ok to leave some things out of order,
everything does not always have to be
perfect, there is no perfect. The most important
thing to ask yourself is “does this make you feel
comfortable and at peace?” You should strive
to always feel comfortable and at peace.

Your happiness and well being are just as
important as anyone else’s.

~Jenny