Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's Pippi!

After Pippi moves into the big yellow house, the mean Miss Prysliss who has every intention of hauling her off to the children's home asks her what her name is. As she turns round and round on her stool she replies--
"Pippilotta Delicatessa Windowshade Mackrelmint Efraim's Daughter Longstocking"
What's your Pippi name? Filled with things you love, or words that you simply like the sound of?
I think today mine is:
Pippilotta Cracker Pie Mercedes French Fries with Ranch Thomas's Daughter Miller
(I recently came across some recipes for Cracker Pie on the Internet--I had no idea such a thing existed--I will probably never make one, but I love the sound of the words--Cracker Pie)

1 comment:

Laura Bray said...

Laura Cupcake katydiddy Bruce's wife Miller Bray.