Tuesday, February 1, 2011

 
 Looking out the window
at my Mercedes at work
my old Mercedes
I realize it is mine
and
this is my life
I’m in it
it’s here
now
I exist

realizing the power
of creation
the power for us to
create
is the greatest gift
from God
and something to be
handled very careful
it’s a sticky business
we can either succeed
in all the things that really
matter in this life
with that power
or fail miserably

feeling my gift
to create
what I want
with guidance
a horse I am
being led to water
I’ll worry about
whether or not
I will drink that water
when I get there

“Just When The Caterpillar
Thought the world was over
it became a butterfly”
~Proverb (author unknown)

I thought the world
was over this morning
contemplated
not coming into work
pissed off
tired
had it

but the best course of action
showed its head
and said go
solve
fix
sooth
find a way
your way
pray
for an easier time of it

make a list
of what needs
to be done
and do it
one by one

and don’t take
anybody’s shit
because you don’t
have to anymore

you used to think you
had to
cause you were weak
and sick

but your getting better
and getting your strength
up
now,......
only if I knew
how
to not overshoot
the mark

~Jenny








No comments: