Friday, October 1, 2010

Leben, Lieben, Lachen

December 4, 2009

So I'm driving home from work on a cold December night and the Classical radio DJ announces how isn't it funny that the German words for Laugh, Love, Live all begin with an L then launches into a beautiful German Waltz and I'm driving through the world and it's a big merry go round with lights and mirrors and beautifully painted horses we are all riding.  And it blasts out my windows out into the streets for all the bums and tired people that are on their way home.  It's a parade a big merry go round parade with an old Volkswagen Van leading in the front, then a white Mercedes, then my old Gretchen.  I want to start swerving to the music but I would hit the truck beside me so I pull into home and think isn't life funny--so funny.

No comments: